Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Clowns hosting in feather duster

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aquablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aquablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Clowns hosting in feather duster
    Posted: March 05 2006 at 3:14pm

I've got a mated pair of ocellaris clowns that decided one day that it was a good idea to stop hosting in my torch coral and start hosting in my old large featherduster, they're aggressive about it just like anemone hugging clowns they almost never leave the feather duster and love ruffling up in his feathers, the funny thing about it as most of the time the featherduster isn't bothered by it and only ever really retracts when the larger female clown tries to plow down inside the center of his plume, they've been hosting in him for a few months and when I move the duster elsewhere they just follow along and take up residence in him again, it's more comical then a nuisance in the tank, I'll try to get a picture up of this funny occurance.

-Bryce

29G Rimless BioCube | DIY LED
12G Nano Cube | DIY LED

Member of GCFB
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2006 at 3:24pm
Bryce, do post a picture. I'd like to see that

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic