Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Bubblenbrain’s old tank..........

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bubblenbrain View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bubblenbrain’s old tank..........
    Posted: November 15 2003 at 12:10am
Hey for all that were asking for pics of the tank....here are a few....not very good pics....used a halfway decent DC..and they are small enough to fit now:)
Tiny bubbles in my head
:) what was the count again....1, 2, 8, 3

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 12:13am
Tiny bubbles in my head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 12:17am
Tiny bubbles in my head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 12:23am

Tiny bubbles in my head

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 12:24am
well....don't want to take up too much room on the server....if you like these I will be more than happy to share others......and the construction of the new hood is starting tonight.....hope for it to turn out the way I hope in the end...enjoy
Tiny bubbles in my head
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2003 at 7:06am
   What a gorgeous set-up! I think you're new tank will be cool,
'cause it looks like you know what you are doing!
   Are you really in Japan?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 16 2003 at 1:26am

yes...I am really in Japan....I am in the northern most part of the Honshu Island(Mainland Japan). I defend the nation from overseas.....And well...I hate lossing my hobbies just because of a job....so I do everything I can to stay just outside the rules....but just inside them:))  ahhh....the small tank is looking good so far....but everything is going through a really stressfull time unitl I can get the new canopy build( finished the construction today......urethane tomorrow and a week long cure:(  then I can put the MH back into use ...might set the timers on for two three hour priods every day....that way i can at least simulate a bad storm had been occurring..and finally drifting away....

moonlight setup is having to be reorganized though for the smaller tank. 6 LEDs is just too much light for moonlight in such a small tank(the LEDs I am using put off about 2W of 470nm (blue spectrum) each )well.....got to do the weekend chores.....talk to you all tomorrow

Tiny bubbles in my head
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 7:19am
     Cool! Are you in the Air Force? Do you get to wear one of those
really cute uniforms?
(I think we should make this guy an honorary member!!)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblenbrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 1:46pm
naw Suzy....in the navy and we wear the best looking uniform of them all
Tiny bubbles in my head
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 6:14pm
Where is your home? We are having a barbeque this summer...You
can meet the "fish nerds".....
mdawson8931 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mdawson8931 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2003 at 9:59pm
Hey bubblenbrain, how long you been in? I retire next year. I'm attached to SACLANT out of CINCLANTFLT Norfolk.
Mike
Layton, Ut.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic