5 [17.86%]
3 [10.71%]
6 [21.43%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which Newspaper
    Posted: September 12 2006 at 9:06pm
I wanted this poll in the recommendations forum, but I'm not sure if that is possible.

Anyway this can help us as we plan our media coverage and energy for the upcoming Reef Tour.  It would also be nice to get feedback if you read the paper every day, once per week, once per month or whatever.  Share your thoughts and PLEASE answer the poll question.
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 9:17pm
Adam,

Can you add the Ogden Standard Examiner?

What other local papers are people reading?
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 9:26pm
I figured Daily Herold, Chronicle, Salt Lake Weekly, Clipper, Examiner would all fall under "other".
Adam
jfinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 11:18pm

Trib

bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 11:20pm
there is also the provo hearald(don't ad there, they are expensive!), but I read mostly ksl online, don't ever have time to read the papers directly, unless I'm waiting in line somewhere.

Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 12 2006 at 11:48pm
I read both DN and SLTrib at different times.  I don't take either one however so when I do read one, which is occassionally it is whichever one someone else takes.  Articles in both would be sweet, but I'd go with SLTrib if we could only have one and could take our pick.
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 9:09am
Just bumping.
Adam
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 9:29am
City weekly. . . . that's the only thing I read.  Other than that I get my news off the net.
Greenanemone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Greenanemone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 11:27pm
Since there is no fee for the tour--I am guessing that we might be able to squeeze in some free advertising down here in Utah County! My only concern? We only have 5 on the tour--I have been watching that list with binoculars! he he! C'mon Utah County--show your stuff--literally! I would be happy to go out of my way to check into the local papers--and the community papers--AND deliver adds to the local Pet Stores--I imagine my new favorite store(less then a mile away)-Aquatica--would already have one--he he!

Ryan
bbeck4x4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bbeck4x4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2006 at 11:48pm
I am in spanish fork, and I am going to be in the tour also, just need to get the info to adam.

Family Portraits /Google trusted Photographer for Google Maps for Businesses
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2006 at 12:07am
Green- talk to Heil.
BBeck- send your info to Heil.
I'm out of town right now.
Adam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic