Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Circulation Topic

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bryguy514 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bryguy514 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Circulation Topic
    Posted: November 29 2006 at 1:29pm
After doing alot of searched on diffrent closed loops and spray bars  I was wondering why there isnt a forum topic for this seems like there is alot of people asking how to improve circulation in there tank.
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 7:09pm
We had a meeting on this topic. If people would like to hear about it again I would be willing to do it.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2006 at 11:29pm
Since circulation or water flow does two things concurrently; removes waste and feeds sessile invertebrates, the topic could also fit easily under "Corals" or "Filtration".

Wacko
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2007 at 2:16pm
Bryan,

Thanks for the recommendation. The presidency reviewed the possibility of adding a circulation forum to our message board.

We are very careful about adding any forums to the board. There are many on-line sources that have too many forums, making navigation and following threads difficult and cumbersome. Although circulation is a very important topic, the presidency does not see enough discussion to warrant an additional forum.

As Mark suggests, this topic can be addressed in either the coral or filteration forums or possibily in the DIY section if a closed loop system is being discussed.

Thanks for the idea. I appreciate your input and interest in the club and the message board.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic