Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Kenya Tree Problems

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MrNewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Kenya Tree Problems
    Posted: March 17 2007 at 12:15am
Does frogspawn sting other softies?  Our kenya tree seems to have crashed and the only thing that has changed is the frogspawn colony got moved closer to it.  We are woried that maybe it is an indicator species that maybe something bad is going on other that the frogspawn stinging it.  Please you reefmasters out there give us some hope.

Just a couple of glass boxes full of slimey things
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 12:27am
Keep everything out of the sweeper tentacles path. They will kill/injure anything that gets in the way.

Edited by Holdencraft 33 - March 17 2007 at 12:28am
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 1:06am
Yes they pack a powerful punch. The can send out sweeper tentacles that are much longer than the normal tentacles to kill other corals that are growing too close.

Mike

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 10:47am
Thanks Mike for takeing me off of your sig lineWink

Edited by Holdencraft 33 - March 17 2007 at 11:42pm
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Gahlenfr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gahlenfr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 2:06pm
Kenya trees go through periods where they drop their branches, shrivel up for a couple of days to weeks and then come back so if it is doing that I wouldn't worry about it.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Holdencraft 33 Holdencraft 33 wrote:

Thanks Mike for getting me off of your sig lineWink

I almost forgot it was there LOL

Seriously, if you wanted it removed just send me a PM and it's as good as removed. (I might increase the font size and bold it for a week first though) Wink

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 4:36pm

I didn't mean it that way, I just kept thinking the idea of me in something like that would scare the weak at heartShocked

Bad "censored" Cabinets
Rhine Lenhart View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rhine Lenhart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Holdencraft 33 Holdencraft 33 wrote:

Thanks Mike for getting me off of your sig lineWink
Dion.  carefull what you say.  this could be used as well.

Just remove the part of "of your sig line"

55 Gal Reef.
30 Gal Fuge.

957-9197
2007 presidency
Jhamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 8:06pm
OOOOOO RIIIIGHT!!!LOL
Jeremy

40B INW

USAF
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 17 2007 at 11:42pm
FixedErmm
Bad "censored" Cabinets
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic