Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Rules

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
yongzheng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yongzheng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 25 2013 at 12:11am
I paid the $26 for the membership fee but this forum won't let me in the paid members section. Can you help me out with this? Thanks!

Edited by ReefdUp - July 25 2013 at 8:06am
Saul Forest
Fatman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fatman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:40pm
Donald,
Welcome!  Hope you will catch me a the next one and introduce yourself.

Fat
February 4: Winter Banquet at the Living Planet Aquarium
Tickets: http://utahreefs.com/store/index.php?route=product/category&path=36
Donald View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Donald Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2013 at 10:19pm
This was the first WAS meeting I have attended. I was impressed with the caliber of Hobbyists I met! It is nice to meet so many likeminded Folks! I'll be sure to join at the next meeting. I have something to contribute, I spent the past thirty years installing and maintianing Filtration, RO\DI, UV and Ozone generation!
Donald Atkinson
CCFMIG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCFMIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 11:34pm
That's what I wanted to do to him
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 1:11pm
Ouch
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
CCFMIG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCFMIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2012 at 10:49am
I agree with that. You helped me out too and it was greatly appreciated. The ones that truly need the help are good but the ones in it for a profit at the expense of others are who I am talking about. I know of one who used to ask for everything then turn around and sell it under a different name and on ksl.com
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2012 at 12:07pm
Good point, but did you notice how several people quickly jumped in to offer some free stuff. I'm no longer there to help but when I was, I always offered free stuff. It gave new hobbyists the chance to come by my place to learn a lot about keeping a reef, to buy some $5 frags, to take home an arm load of free stuff and to see how inexpensive this hobby really is for the WMAS group. I have long been known as the King of doing reef aquariums at little or no cost. Now I live where LR is free, heck, everything is free, and I'm loving it. Heart
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
CCFMIG View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CCFMIG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2012 at 12:02am
I have a suggestion... I think that you should make it so a person has to have so many points before they can post asking for items from other members for free. seems it ticks of allot of members when someone posts these ads asking for handouts. I know sometimes people need it and hopefully they are able to find help but the ones who only ask for handouts ruin it for the ones who do have an emergency and need the help.

Plus it has been a year since chad posted in here so I had to knock his post off the top at least for a minute lol LOL

Edited by CCFMIG - May 06 2012 at 6:46pm
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 2:12pm
Also Hydro if you joined in June but haven't paid dues for this year your membership would have expired at the end of last year so you would need to pay dues for this year to be a paid member this year.
Hope that helps. Chad.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 23 2011 at 2:07am
POTM RULES: only 2 pics/person each month. Voting will be posted around 20-23 of each month and no more submissions will be accepted. Each winner of the primary voting will be sumbitted to a final voting thread. The winner will have their picture displayed on the home page and on the facebook page for the following month.
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
BnK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BnK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2011 at 12:34pm
pm summertop it is done manually not automatic
Brett and Kristine | Layton, UT | Brett's e-mail: [email protected] | Kristine's e-mail: [email protected]
utahwatertoys View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote utahwatertoys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2011 at 10:21am
Hi Jake,

I paid the $26 for the membership fee but this forum won't let me in the paid members section. Can you help me out with this?
Thanks!
Chris
becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 3:12pm
pm "summertop"
75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2010 at 2:59pm
How do I get from "guest" on the message board to "Paid Member"? We became members in June.

Hydro Phoenix 
Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2007 at 9:51pm
In order to keep the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules.

• Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.  The only exception is pet store owners/managers may have an account for personal use and an account for business use.
  • Large images should not be used in signature lines
  • Multiple or repeated posting in order to increase your post count is not allowed.
  • Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts.
  • Please wait a reasonable amount of time before bumping posts.
  • Spamming and trolling is not allowed. This includes using the forum email and Private Message system to spam other members.
  • Discussion of illegal activities will not be allowed.
  • We will not allow posts that are sexual in nature.
  • While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
  • The "Off-topic Forum" is where WMAS members and non-members can gather to chat about almost anything.  If topics in this forum begin to distract from the main purpose of the message board then they will be removed without warning.
  • We reserve the right to remove any post(s) without notice.
  • The WMAS reserves the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
  • We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to our forums are a privilege and not a right.
  • Any pictures posted on the message board can and may be used by the club and its affiliates. 
  • Although not required it is highly recommended to use a spell checker before posting.

• Edited by Jake Pehrson - April 17 2010 at 5:37pm
    Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
      Share Topic