Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

meeting in may

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: meeting in may
    Posted: January 27 2003 at 9:27pm
 Actually jenjardu I like your idea better than mine. I second that . Something on refugiums would be a good topic.
Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

jenjardu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenjardu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 23 2003 at 12:58pm
It would be good (for myself anyway) to have something on setting up a sump/refugium and overflows in the may meeting. 
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2003 at 6:26am

Just a recomendation for the meeting in May. I think a talk on varouis test kits would be good. Probbable not for the whole meeting but with another talk. you could go over wich test kits are better and how often to test for what and possible how to make adjustments to the water after testing. Just a thought.

Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic