Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

What a difference!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a difference!
    Posted: October 05 2007 at 9:48pm
My uncle from Idaho came down this weekend and ran 3 new 20 amp circuits into my "Wet Room" .. and all I can say is WOW What a difference!! I must have been running my circuits to the limit .. but my lights are brighter on both my sales tanks and my display! ...

I have my display on its own dedicated circuit, my 6" SPS sales tank on its own and my soft coral tank on its own .. :) .. I am one happy camper ... no more running extension cords threw the window from the out side outlets! .. HAHAHAH!

it was funny too cause I have never blown a breaker in there until tonight when he was there .. and it popped .. I will take that as a sign that it in fact needed to be done ...

Sorry I am now so relaxed about it .. and excited at the same time I had to tell everyone!... lol

140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 11:36pm
I'm glad you finally got it done Steve!

Mike

ReefBones View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ReefBones Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2007 at 11:43pm
your not the only one! .. lol .. I was always worried about leaving my house LOL! ... but its all squared away .. and I have my uncle to thank for it ... the poor guy drove from Idaho this morning striate to my house to do the wiring, worked in the rain and cold do to my electrical box being on the out side of the house. He had to run conduit to the room etc, etc,  ... I tried to pay him and he refused! .. what a guy .. tell ya what its great to have family that will do thing like this ...

all I can say is .. Family .. if you don't have family .. you don't have anything ...

140 gallon Reef
65 gallon Reef
55 gallon Aggressive

www.thesalttank.com

801-865-6074

"encourage other divers and sea enthusiasts to take nothing but pictures and leave nothing but bubbles"
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2007 at 5:38pm
Your tanks looked way good already so I can't wait to see them now.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic