Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reef Tour Suggestions for 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 17 2007 at 6:46pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

It unfortunately will never be done on 2 days... like a saturday and a sunday because the area's religion doesn't permit...
The Utah Pond tour is Saturday and Sunday.

Yeah, but we are heathens. Our vice president makes a killer brew for the Friday night kick off party, and we party the whole weekend! What else is there to do for the weekend with a belly full of beer (since we can't drive) than sit around the pond, play loud music and drink home brew?

And, snorkel....
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2007 at 8:25am
no... I didn't need a list for the local fish stores.... if you were asking me... I knew where they were..
Bluespotjawfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluespotjawfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 9:17am
Just adding a few cents.  First, a big thank you to those who organize this event, I think it is cool. 

I was new to the board last fall, and had a very hard time figuring out what the reef tour was all about but it sounded interesting (though intimidating). Confused I saw a few threads about it, but nothing that was real clear.  I'm sure that is an oversight on my part and that it was clear someplace, I just never found it.   I probably would have offered to be part of the tour anyway, but at the end of the day, the date conflicted with my dog shows LOL so didn't followup to get more details. 

I would like to be part of the tour next year provided I don't have dog shows that weekend LOL.  (No problem with football games or conference. LOLLOLLOL)

I think it would help to show a tank shot of the sites on the tour in your advertising (posters at fishstores, a link on this site, whatever, even a handout just before the tour).  This gives folks a preview of what to expect from a particular tank.   People like different things and this will help them know where to focus their time.  Clap

And, how come the link to the left only has reef tour pictures through 2005?  Confused

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2008 at 9:28am
And, how come the link to the left only has reef tour pictures through 2005?
I'm so glad you said that.  LOL  I am so going to point this out to Jake right now....
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic