Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Requests for new books for the Library

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sarnack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Requests for new books for the Library
    Posted: April 03 2004 at 5:44pm

Hello all,

I just want to start building a list of books that you all think would be good to have in the library.  If there is a book that you know we don't have, or a book that we may have but you highly recommend please speak up and list it here.  Please list full titles and author if possible.

Here is one on my wish list:

Ultimate Marine Aquariums: Saltwater Dream Systems and How They Are Created
by Michael S. Paletta (haven't read it but it looks promising)

Also if you have any recommendations about the library please speak up and list them in this thread.

Thanks,

Dave

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 03 2004 at 6:52pm

I'll probably make my book suggestions sometime.  But for now, I just want thank Dave publicly for his work with the library.  His plans for the new system and desire to see the library expand is a great benefit to us.  I'm way excited and I hope the rest of the people here realize what a great resource the library and he are.

Thanks DAVE!

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic