Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Delete all pm’s button

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Meeshi_ma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meeshi_ma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Delete all pm’s button
    Posted: April 04 2004 at 9:14pm

I just deleted all of my pms...  without meaning too.  Its probably just me, but it seems that those two delete buttons could be easily confused.  How hard would it be to make that button harder to push?  Or maybe not right next to the other delete button?

Just my $.02!

Brian

Provo, Utah
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 9:37pm
Bummer. I've done that too. For some time, I've thought that simply switching sides would solve the problem. Why should our first choice, reading left to right, be to delete all? Seems like "delete all" should come after deleting some!

But I doubt it can be easily changed in this canned package.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2004 at 10:59pm

If you do a search you will find this has been asked before.  Unfortunately, we didn't have a solution then either.  But as Jake mentioned before, it does give you the box asking if you are really sure.  But as Eric said before, we all just click right through that warning don't we?

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Weimers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weimers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2004 at 1:22pm
I'm laughing, because I just did the same thing.  Ugh!  I was supposed to pick up frags from 3 different people, and bring different kinds of macroalgae... and all the messages were GONE!  Yep, you can say that I just didn't read the button.  Oops!
Renee and Damon Weimer
Tankless in Hawaii
Aquarium Creations View Drop Down
Pet Store
Pet Store

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquarium Creations Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2004 at 9:49pm
I am the worst at it !!!
Aquarium Maintenance,Consulting,Custom Built Glass Aquariums
Rimless/Euro,24Hr Emergency Service 8015485201
Www.UtahAquariumDoctors.com
[email protected]

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic