Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tank of the month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2003 at 3:09pm
I have a question for all of you...  So whoever has the TOM picks the next TOM, right?  Well, how does someone who doesn't have many friends in the club get nominated?
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2003 at 6:45pm
If they are members of the club, we'll get around to everybody! If they are not in the club, they won't want to be on the site anyway. They can always post on this board. Is there someone in particular that you are thinking about? I've been picked for July (Thanks, Danny! You rock!!). But I want to stall 'till Sept.Not because of the tour or anything..Uh, because ,uh.....It's my birthday month. Yeah, that's right...And I'll be like 60...
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2003 at 6:46pm
How many pages can one thread be?
sjlopez39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjlopez39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2003 at 11:45pm

Marcus- I see your point.  In the beginning when John Fletcher first started this thread.  Jake made it known that He and Adam are very busy.  I don't think anyone doubts that one bit.  My hat's off to these guys.  How they do it I'll never know.

My suggestion of having the current TOM person randomly pick the next one was only, to not put it all on one person to have to find a TOM each month.  It wasn't my intention for it to be a matter of just picking friends.  Simply, a "tag your it" because your a club member that has a nice aquarium. 

At the time we were just getting this thing started and needed some type of format.  Now things are in full swing and other details have been taken care of, such as who takes the pictures and gets the info to Jake. 

If there are enough members who think there is a better way to select the TOM, mabey we should change the method.  In any case let's not stop the flow.  Let's keep the TOM thing rolling.    

Keep your hands and arms inside the tank and enjoy the ride!

Steve
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2003 at 1:21pm
I am sorry guys and gals.  I may have come across wrong.  I am NOT implying that the current way is not working.  I just wanted to know how people could get their tanks noticed.
Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2003 at 6:36pm
Marcus, are you wanting to be TOM? "Cause I'm willing to wait to be Miss Sept........
Marcus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2003 at 6:38pm

Not at this time.  My tank is not equal to the recent TOM's.  But there will be a time. 

Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2003 at 8:13pm

Suzy's right... I think Marcus just needs a big hug!

Just kidding Marcus.

Ryan

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2003 at 11:17pm

All right, all right everyone gather 'round....

GROUP HUG   

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic