Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Who Should Lead?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Ryan Willden View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryan Willden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2004 at 10:20pm
Speaking of... I'm watching him on Jay Leno as we speak, as he
discusses the phrase "You're Fired."
Richard L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Richard L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 7:27am
I would be happy to lead a meeting- this would be a great way to get people better aquainted with one another too.  I mean there are soo many new people- having a different member open the meeting on a somewhat regular basis would be an easy way to "bond" the group . . . .
Richard
Alpine, UT
JimL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JimL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 7:29am
   I thought adam was great at the meeting. I just think he
should be required to sing as well. (maybe play the piano)
heh.....

JimL
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 1:49pm

Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

it is the leading, introducing, announcements, opening the buiding, clean up, and whatever else that we are looking to pawn off onto someone else..... I mean looking to give the opportunies of such great fun to someone else.

Let me make sure I understand this right.  Are you looking for some one person to do all of this or some different person each meeting?

I can see where the opening and closing of the building would be difficult to delegate to a differnt person each week, but it would be fun to have a different person lead the meeting each week.  I might be able to step outside the box and do that once myself.  I might also be talked into being the one person to be in charge of opening, closing and cleaning if you really are looking for someone to take over that job.  I like to get there early and stay late anyway.

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2004 at 2:32pm

Will,

Thanks for the comments, and Jim thanks as well.  We aren't looking for a permanent switch, or someone to switch up every month.  Hey wait a minute... maybe that is a good idea.  Maybe I could have a different person lead each month, then I wouldn't have to do it anymore.... hmmmm. 

Anyway back to what I was saying.  We have a Members Lead meeting coming up.  This meeting will not have Me, Jake, nor Mark at the meeting.  It is an opportunity for all of you to hear some presentations from fellow club members (that part we already took care of) without hearing from us.  Mark is busy that night, I will be speaking at IMAC and Jake will be attending IMAC as well. So I was just curious to see if anyone had any ideas or thoughts about this.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic