Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

February SUMAS Meeting!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: February SUMAS Meeting!!!
    Posted: January 13 2008 at 1:13am
It's true. We will be holding our fourth *yes you read this right* southern utah marine aquarium society (SUMAS) meeting!!!!

The essentials:
Date: February 9, 2007 - Saturday
Time: 6:30 *usually this is seven but we decided to do it a bit earlier as we end up talking til like nine!

Bring some goodies to munch on. Don't expect a full dinner like you got at the january meeting! Hot pockets is all your getting and you better bring your own microwave! hehe

Place: My Place !!

Address:
336 North 1600 West
Cedar City, Utah
Call if you get lost : 419-788-1778

Quick directions.
coming from south- Get off exit number 59 *UT 56* exit. Turn right off of the exit. You will drive literally like .1 miles and turn right on 1600 west *there is a motel 6 on the corner* I live on the right side of the road. right past the white fence. =)

coming from north-
Get off exit number 59 *UT 56* exit. Turn left off of the exit. You will drive literally like .1 miles and turn right on 1600 west *there is a motel 6 on the corner* I live on the right side of the road. right past the white fence. =)

Please bring a fold up chair if you have one. I only have a futon to sit on.

Also post if there is anything you want to talk about!

I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
Jhamb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jhamb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 2:51pm
i would like to talk about salt water aquariums and topics related to salt water aquariums
Jeremy

40B INW

USAF
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2008 at 3:22pm
blah blah blah. your such a smarty!!!!!!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 24 2008 at 7:32pm
I'll also have some corals for anyone that is interested. frogspawn for 5.00 a head, red mushrooms for 2.00 a piece, small leathers for 10.00, birdsnest starts for 5.00, and i have a couple of bags of bulk nori left for 20.00 a piece. They will all be available at the meeting
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
dew2loud1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dew2loud1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2008 at 12:50am
Well since I'm flying out just for the meeting everyone has to come, alright I'm also flying out to see crystal, but mostly for the meetingWink

We may have a bit of a treat for everyone as well.....

Cross your fingers that the fish and corals make the trip well!!!!!!!!!!
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 07 2008 at 9:44am

That's cool. I hope a few people can carpool together and that we have time to see a few other hobbyist tanks prior to the meeting. Like a mini reef tour. I'm starting a new thread....

Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic