Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Randall's Shrimp Goby and pistol shrimp

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kdinkel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdinkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Randall's Shrimp Goby and pistol shrimp
    Posted: March 20 2008 at 10:51am
I am thinking this would be fun to try and pair these two.  Anything I need to know before I give this a shot?  In my tank (150) I currently have a copperbanded butterfly, longnosed hawk, small 6 line wrasse, and a 14" snowflake eel, of couse I have corals, live rock, about 3" of sand, and a crocea clam (4").  I still want to add in the future (had them before, but my carpet ate them) a flame angel, and mandarin.
Tresa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tresa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 1:22pm
Be careful with the wrasse, hawk, and the eel..................my six line was an absolute terror to anything small I put in the tank.........
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2008 at 6:05pm
The longnose hawk may eat the pistol shrimp for lunch if he can.

Mike

kdinkel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kdinkel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 21 2008 at 9:22am
I guess I'll have to pass then.  Thanks for saving me some $.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic