Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Transport Section

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jonafriendj View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonafriendj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Transport Section
    Posted: July 31 2008 at 1:05pm
I think it might be a good idea to set up a section in the forum where people can see if people are able to transport items for them. Or if you are heading somewhere, you could check to see if anyone needs anything taken from where you are coming to where you are going!  I've seen a few posts like this and am thinking about writing one. It might be cool to have them in one place!
Pleasant Grove
dew2loud1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dew2loud1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2008 at 5:09pm
Sounds like a great Idea
Cameron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2008 at 11:07pm
Awesome!
[COLOR="Red"](801)664-4240

sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2008 at 9:34am
So. . . a mule section. . . hmm. . . . . LOL
yanitzu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yanitzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2008 at 9:40am
This could work.  I live in Clearfield and work in SLC.  I actually travel throughout the entire Wasatch Front (outside sales).   I live about 1.5 miles from Aquatic Dreams.
-Justin
¤Clearfield, UT
Jamison View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jamison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2008 at 10:31am
Originally posted by sukie sukie wrote:

Sukie,
I have some "kalkwasser" and "dried culerpa" that needs to be picked up in Layton at 3:42 and delivered to Magna at 4:55. Call my cell when you reach Magna city limits and I will tell you where the rendevous is. I REALLY appreciate your help! Oh... and please come alone.

Jamison
Educate. Inspire. Conserve.

http://[email protected]
DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2008 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Jamison Jamison wrote:

Originally posted by sukie sukie wrote:

Sukie,
I have some "kalkwasser" and "dried culerpa" that needs to be picked up in Layton at 3:42 and delivered to Magna at 4:55. Call my cell when you reach Magna city limits and I will tell you where the rendevous is. I REALLY appreciate your help! Oh... and please come alone.

Jamison

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic