FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gobi missing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gobi missing
    Posted: August 15 2008 at 2:28pm
I have not seen him for a few days now, but been way to busy to try and search for him, i have heard they they can hid for a while, but this guy is normally very active he is out and about almost all the time.  I really dont have the time to go tearing out all my rock to find him, can i just hope he is alive and if he is dead hope the crabs take care of him?
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 3:59pm
Yes you can hope.

Mike

Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 7:27pm
I bought a diamond gobie like 2 months ago... and when I added it .... it hid for literally 6 days strait ...   and when I say hid, it didn't come at all for those 6 days
now its out all the time

Edited by NickinSandy - August 15 2008 at 7:27pm
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 9:10pm
Well no need to hope, i got home from work today and the remains of my gobi were siting at the bottom of the tank next to my BTA.  Must have gotten to close i guess, all that as left was the spine CryCryCry
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2008 at 10:48pm
Man that sucks. I hate losing fish.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic