Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Lighting Forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lighting Forum
    Posted: September 04 2008 at 6:14pm
was just thinking... as Im looking for a replacement for one of my power compacts it would be nice if there was a locked message on the top of the lighting board

that had links to some of the places people order lights from....

and as people find new places to order from they could post the link there and the person that posted the orignal could edit that link into the main post
and so on
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2008 at 12:29am
Hellolights.com
reefgeek.com
marinedepot.com

Just to name a few.
I was needing some 55/65 W Actinic PC's so I happened to see that Reefgeek.com had them clearance priced at $7.95 each. But they only had square pin. When I considered that even after  buying and switching to square pin sockets the purchase would save me about 70% over replacing the straight pin tubes at $22 each, I suggested to two of my buddies, who also needed Actinic PC's that we buy 12 tubes and new sets of square sockets. Ain't life grand.Smile
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
yanitzu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yanitzu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2008 at 8:50am
aquatraders.com

Edited by yanitzu - September 05 2008 at 8:51am
-Justin
¤Clearfield, UT
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2008 at 10:46am

well thats a good start =) but any chance we could get a locked message on the lighting forum for new people finding the boards ?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic