Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Club Members Barbecue 2008

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
turbostudsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbostudsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 6:43pm
We just wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for the wonderful bbq! We had a blast! It was seriously the best bbq this summer! Thanks for being such a fun group!

Matt & Lydia (turbostud653)
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 8:11pm
The BBQ was a great time (once again) and the weather was outstanding!!! ClapClapClap

I have some pics I'll try to put up tomorrow

Kudos to the Presidency and especially Amy (Sukie!) for making the day so much fun!

- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by turbostudsgirl turbostudsgirl wrote:

We just wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for the wonderful bbq! We had a blast! It was seriously the best bbq this summer! Thanks for being such a fun group!

Matt & Lydia (turbostud653)

I'm glad you were able to make it and enjoy it. We had a great time too!

Mike

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 9:03pm
Does anybody else think it is flippin' sweet that we now have turbostudsgirl on this site?  That is frickin' awesome. 

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
DeepFriedOprah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DeepFriedOprah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by turbostudsgirl turbostudsgirl wrote:

Adam!

The cake was the best!! My wonderful boyfriend Matt (turbostud653) made that! He is an excellent cook! He is willing to share the recipe if any one would like it! Chocolate is his specialty! Wink

You guys should bring some to the next meetingWinkEmbarrassed.
"So, Just right in half? I have a very large one, Like 4" that I would like to frag, as well as a few smaller ones"
Cameron
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2008 at 11:45pm
I would LOVE the recipe for that yummy cake.

DebBig%20smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 1:06am
My only thought of improving for next year is:

that Adam is still holding his breath for the flame dancers......I think the turn out was better this year because we were expecting the next step above flame dancing girls.............I know I would have knocked over some little kid to get a front row seat.....

WMAS PAID SPONSOR
turbostudsgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turbostudsgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 9:54am
Thanks!Embarrassed
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 12:45pm

Looks like I have a little bit of a Fan club going on, well at least my cake does lol!  Any way I think next meeting will be big and was thinking of making two cakes.  What do you guys think? let me know.

Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 1:45pm
Two cakes should do it.  One for my wife, and one for everyone else.

Adam
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 1:53pm
Cry I didn't get a chance to try it. . . 
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 1:57pm
Neither did I.  No chance of my wife sharing.Embarrassed
Adam
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 2:20pm
Looks like it was a good time for all.  Too bad we couldn't make it Confused  Last year we missed it because we were moving, this year because I was tiling... hopefully next year I'll be free...
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by Turbostud653 Turbostud653 wrote:

Looks like I have a little bit of a Fan club going on, well at least my cake does lol!  Any way I think next meeting will be big and was thinking of making two cakes.  What do you guys think? let me know.

Two ought to do it; I'll be early!

Mike

BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 8:00pm
Here some more BBQ Pics Big%20smile:

BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 8:08pm
Adam's "Candy Cannon" was once again a big hit with the kiddies (young and old alike!):

And everyone had fun at the game table:

The family had alot of fun - and we didn't do too badly with the raffles, either -

- A Giftcard for "The Aquarium"
 - A Giftcard for "ToyRUs"
 - and A WMAS Shirt (fiiiiiinallly!!! Clap)

Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 10:09pm
Nice!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2008 at 10:41pm
Love those pictures!

Mike

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2009 at 1:12pm
Hey Everyone-
Bumping this thread so everyone will see what a blast the barbecue was last year.  Looking forward to seeing everyone this year...

Thanks to Sukie (and her crew) for all their hard work.

Adam
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2009 at 8:44am
Now doesn't that look like fun?  See you all on Saturday.

Adam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic