FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedMandarin Help

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 10:13pm
I am confused as to why a private message was posted on the board to begin with. If this person wanted all of our opinions, he would have posted.
I think this person wants opinions... maybe not your opinion, but more opinions in general Wink
I spoke with them on the phone prior to starting the thread.  I told them I didn't have the answer and I suggested that they get more opinions.  They were hesitant to do so, so I asked again if I could just post the pm  Embarrassed 
So far I think they are getting some good replies.  With any luck they'll get the little guy eating frozen foods. 

Adam

edit-  ps don't shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to help them ask their questions

Edited by Adam Blundell - September 24 2008 at 10:21pm
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Suzy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 11:23pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

I think this person wants opinions... maybe not your opinion, but more opinions in general

Well, I guess I won't offer my opinion then! I guess you posted it here to get Marks opinion? Great idea! He is the smartest WMAS reefer around!

Really, mysterious PM and phone guy, you can get great advice on our forum with no fear of flaming. Everyone is really nice and everyone leaves their egos at work!
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Suzy Suzy wrote:

I am confused as to why a private message was posted on the board to begin with. If this person wanted all of our opinions, he would have posted.

Hey, Adams mysterious pm guy! You can post on www.utahbreedertalk.com with no fear of flaming! Our MB is moderated and no flaming is allowed. Join us for a friendly discussion! We can help you have a healthy environment for fish, and help you find ways to make your tank strong for many fish. You might even feel confident enough one day to start breeding mandarins! It has been done and we can help you!

Suzy, I'm afraid your responses to the other Mandarin thread and the discussion on Moorish Idols is what he/she is  trying to avoid. "I'm Just Saying"
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 11:37pm
Edit - PM instead.

Edited by Shane H - September 24 2008 at 11:40pm
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2008 at 12:02am

I'm going to close this thread. It is tiresome that threads that may lead to some unique information being shared, instead turn into an advertisement for breeder talk and a bash on this MB.

Suzy Applegarth and Amie Hancey have started a message board called breeder talk - click on their signature lines for a link - I encourage everyone to visit other forums to get as much information about the hobby. But what I won't continue to tolerate are the insults about the WMAS on our own message board. Use breed talk to bad mouth utahreefs, don't do it here.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic