Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

what is the best way?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mr_tongate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: what is the best way?
    Posted: October 11 2008 at 10:34pm

i have a softie that i could trim but dont know how can you help and what do i need..... thanks

220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
http://zip-zero.com/wmas/imageUpload.php
chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:09pm
Welcome to WMAS....

What type of "softie" are you speaking of?  Most are really easy to frag with just a razor, but it depends on what you have.  Do you have any pictures or know the name of the coral?
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:24pm
its a tree i think xeania???sorryabout the spelling i bought it from will a copple of days ago and it is well actualy there is two but one is atched to a lg. snail shell the other half of it is not atached to the shell , like one whole tree is atched to the shell and one isatached to the other tree with a little tissue but it looks like it is tring to seperate but it is not stable and is just hanging off in the sand i know that i can just cut it off but how do i get it to stick to somthing like a pice of rubble rock i  herd hard corals can be super glued but i dont know what im doing when it comes to fraging and dont want to kill anything in my tank.....tks
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
john hill View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:28pm
just put a rock aginst it and it will start to grow on the rock
out with the large and in with the nano

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:30pm
ok now i feel dumb ! its that easy ...ok ill do that thanks...
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic