Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New SW Setup: Big Questions

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
mr_tongate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 31 2008 at 11:23pm
oh and BTW on the fish catch-n i have 2 damsel's that have been in there from the start and i hate these fish but cant catch them and the little @$#$ killed a naso blnd tang $60 gone cause a $8 fish didnt like himAngry... so becarful and do recerch b4 you stick somthing in...
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
http://zip-zero.com/wmas/imageUpload.php
golfer2002 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote golfer2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2008 at 1:45am
big fish has an 90 gal acrylic sump for 100.00 i was going to buy it but i had some people dog out on me but enyway i have a 210 and run 55 gal sump just take it slow andeverything will work out ive only been doing this for 8 months and i threw thousands into my tanks before they even cycled and both my tanks are doing great i take ideas from other members then put my own conclusions to work and its been doing fine but if you would like to trade tanks im up for that to OH I TRIED TO CALL YOU WHEN I CAME THROUGH WY THAT FOLLOWING WEEK TO GIVE YOU SAPLE OF THAT CALCIUM CORAL ROCK BUT I DIDNT GET AN ANSWER.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic