Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

recent posts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: recent posts
    Posted: March 14 2003 at 2:15pm
The recent posts list is the best way to read the nessage board. Is there any way to double or even triple the size of the viewable list? Does anyone else agree with me?
Sarnack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 2:42pm
Have you tried the active topics button?
jfinch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jfinch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 2:44pm

Mark, have you noticed the "active topics" button in the upper right of the main screen.  I just noticed it today and kinda like it.

I, too, would like to see a larger recent posts list.

GonZo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GonZo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 14 2003 at 4:24pm
I've been using "active topics" for the last couple of months and it works wonders! I try to log in every day (sometimes two or three times) and the nifty little button just shows me what's new since I last was here.
Cortney (West Jordan)
The joy of discovery is certainly the liveliest that the mind of man can ever feel. - Claude Bernard
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic