Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Frag fest idea

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jamzdean View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamzdean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frag fest idea
    Posted: January 03 2009 at 9:56pm

I was just thinking the club should buy some cheap Styrofoam coolers to sell for a small profit during frag fest.  There could be some people that forget theirs.  Or better yet, get someone to donate some.

Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 1:58pm
That might be a good idea but it could be a problem trying to store them and transport them to the meeting. I don't think we would sell enough of them to keep them in stock somewhere or available in  the WMAS Store. We will bring this up at the next Presidency meeting. Thanks for  the suggestion and feel free to disagree with me too.

Mike

Bluespotjawfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluespotjawfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2009 at 4:51pm
I throw mine away all the time.  If anyone needs one, let me know.  

I will try and bring a few on Tuesday.

Home of the baby Picasso!
viper121st View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote viper121st Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 10:25am

I have a spare one as well i can bring.

mr_tongate View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mr_tongate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 10:55am
if i come down i think i have a few that i can bring
220 reef
cell# 760.684.6122
POSTING PIC'S
http://zip-zero.com/wmas/imageUpload.php
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 1:48pm
I have not been to a meeting in a long time but I thought it was fun when they used to have auctions. Adam or Shane would hold the coral in the bag and walk it around while we bidded over the hot item. I think I got some really great corals that way..
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic