Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Living Planet Updates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Living Planet Updates
    Posted: January 05 2009 at 10:04pm
For anyone wondering about our relationship regarding The Living Planet Aquarium we have only a bit to report at this time. 
1) Unfortunately our closest working associate, The Living Planet's PR Rep, has parted ways with The Living Planet.  An unfortunate loss to say the least.  This has hindered things this past month following her departure.
2) However, we still have a great overall relationship there.  Much opportunity for partnered events.  Even with the loss of there outstanding rep, we still have contacts and possibilities while they transition with their new PR rep.
3) We (the club, and mostly me) have been in contact with TLP and are still fostering that partnership as we work together.
4) The WMAS is donating all the left over frags from tomorrows Frag Fest to The Living Planet.  They'll have a rep there to accept the corals, and hopefully spend some time chatting with all of you. 

Just thought you all may like to know.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 10:13pm
Cool Adam. what a great idea for the left overs.  Thanks for the update.

DebBig smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 05 2009 at 11:41pm

That is great about the frags and I hope our relationship continues to grow.

Mike

griffith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griffith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2009 at 12:30am
Good work Adam. Thumbs Up

Linn
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2009 at 2:07pm
Maybe I should go apply to be their new PR Rep seeing as I'm only months away from having a masters in all the communications garbage... Then we'd have a great relationship with them Big smile 

In all seriousness... just out of curiosity... not that I"m looking for a new job because I quite like mine... but Adam, if you know anything about the position and what not, PM me the info.
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 07 2009 at 2:11pm
Sorry Tim, I don't really know anything about it.  It could still be open (would be great if you applied) or they may have hired someone.  I'm not really sure. 
The rep that came last night is from the curator side working with the tanks.  So I didn't get any inside scoop on PR from her. 

But you can always call over there.  Nothing to lose?
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic