Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE PIZZA!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
GUNDLR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GUNDLR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE PIZZA!!!
    Posted: January 02 2010 at 1:07pm
HOW BOUT I BUY PIZZA AND YOU COME STARE AT MY MESS AND GIVE ME SOME IDEAS..
REALLY ID BUY PIZZA FOR ANYONE THAT WOULD LIKE TO TALK FISH,OR PLAY WITH MY FISH TANK.
I LOVE THIS HOBBY I JUST CANT TOUCH ANYTHING DUE TO MY ACCIDENT BUT I LOVE TO LEARN/CHAT
PAPA JOHNS ANYONE, THERE IS ONE CONDITION,YOULL HAVE TO CUT MINE UP FOR ME....
Da** I LOVE PIZZA AND ALWAYS NEED INFO OR HELP WITH MY TANKS.

MAYBE ILL LET YOU IN ON MY SECRET (FOR NOW) NEW NON PROFIT ORGANIZATION.

LETS JUST SAY IT HAS TO DO WITH FREE FISH TANKS/INJURED MIA/KIA VETERANS AND THERE FAMILYS AND WERE GONNA NEED PLENTY OF BIG/LIL SISTERS IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.

THANKS
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2009 at 8:37am
Hey Tim-
So for the meeting this week I carpooled in and didn't take my car.  But I was smart enough to take the mj out of the trunk with me just in case.  Don't worry I put it back in my car when I got home. 

Royalties for posts huh... if it were possible I'd be cashing in on my myself.

CapnMorgan- I've turned up the wave... water all over the floor... can't do it again unless the wife is gone.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 11:07pm
Originally posted by superman1981 superman1981 wrote:

Only if I get royalties off each of your posts... you could pay in frags, or pizza, or MJ1200's that are sitting in your trunk Big smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 11:06pm
Pizza and fish talk.... I think it sounds awesome. Maybe if we're lucky Adam will turn up the wave action and everyone can have a day at the beach too! Tank surfing anyone?
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 10:57pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

Adam Why do you have to be so difficult?  man you are a real jerk-face- Tim Hemmingway

Oooh, please tell me I can use that as a signature line for next year.

Adam

Only if I get royalties off each of your posts... you could pay in frags, or pizza, or MJ1200's that are sitting in your trunk Big smile
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 6:13pm
Adam Why do you have to be so difficult?  man you are a real jerk-face- Tim Hemmingway

Oooh, please tell me I can use that as a signature line for next year.

Adam

superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

I thought I should bump this thread.  It appears that some people still think we have something to hide.

Also, I find it very annoying that some people say we have something to hide, or that we give vague or short answers or that we don't explain things.
For heavens sake people if you aren't getting lengthy answers that cover your questions PICK UP THE Da** PHONE AND CALL!!!!  Of those people complaining, I don't think I've ever had a single one of them call me, nor ask to meet up sometime to talk.  So don't blame the presidency, we're available.

In fact I'm here at home all day... swing on by!

Adam

Adam,

Why do you have to be so difficult?  Spending your free time making sure the club runs smoothly, always willing to take phone calls to answer questions... man you are a real jerk-face Big smile
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 5:22pm
Well I did see a molt from a shrimp in my tank this morning.  Evil Smile

Adam
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 3:46pm
I was wondering what you guys did with my peppermint shrimp. I haven't seen him in 3 days and I'm pretty sure the club presidency killed him and is hiding the body somewhere. Confess!!!

-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 3:14pm
I thought I should bump this thread.  It appears that some people still think we have something to hide.

Also, I find it very annoying that some people say we have something to hide, or that we give vague or short answers or that we don't explain things.
For heavens sake people if you aren't getting lengthy answers that cover your questions PICK UP THE Da** PHONE AND CALL!!!!  Of those people complaining, I don't think I've ever had a single one of them call me, nor ask to meet up sometime to talk.  So don't blame the presidency, we're available.

In fact I'm here at home all day... swing on by!

Adam
nwreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2009 at 9:46pm
sweet...... free piza, good convo, and the chance to see some cool tanks! I'm there!
Chad A.
20g nano in progres
Member~ A.A.A. ( Aquarium Addicts Anonomous)
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 8:54pm
Sure... come over anytime.  I'm happy to discuss all aquatic stuff or club stuff or whatever you want.

Adam
nwreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 4:25pm

so now that its June...... Is the pizza offer still valid???  LOL

Chad A.
20g nano in progres
Member~ A.A.A. ( Aquarium Addicts Anonomous)
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 11:42am
Come on over. 
Adam
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 11:33am
I want to come see your tank also.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 12:14pm

Monkey,  I ordered pizza Sat. AFTER you left.  Looks like you missed it all around.   Next time, you can have an appetizer at my house and desert at Adams.LOL

DebBig smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
Underwater Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underwater Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 11:51am
I see how it is..you tell me to come in the EVENING so I miss the pizza. lol Next time I want desert!
55 gl Reef
24 gl nano Reef

copying what Eva does:
" I would love to come. Just let me know when and where." Saltybuck
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 11:13am
Come on over.  Like I said I'm easy to find at home.

Adam
Hey UnderwaterMonkey- you came to late, I already had pizza earlier yesterday with someone before you came LOL
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 10:54am
adam i still need to see this new aqaurium of yours
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
dons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 9:29am
I agree with what the monkey said.  The only reason I joined the club was because of the wealth of information and experience that the people have and give freely.  Last year when I first got started in marine aquariums Jeff and Deb were there with all kinds of great advice and some free corals to boot.  Thanks everyone and for those that are lurking like I did for so long jump on here and become a member of the club.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic