Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE PIZZA!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: FREE PIZZA!!!
    Posted: January 19 2009 at 10:16am
So here is the deal.  I want to make sure everyone knows that the WMAS has nothing to hide, no secrets, no hidden conspiracy or anything like that.  All our meetings are planned with input and recommendations from club members and we run this whole club as a service to all of you.  In addition, I love talking about fish tanks, the hobby, corals, and of course this club. 

Sooooo, if anyone wants to talk about the club just head over to my house for free lunch!  I'll order some pizza (happy to pay for it myself) and you can sit here with me in my living room and fire away with any questions you may have.  I love pizza, so if I have people come over every day that is fine with me.  Really, just come on over.  I'm home almost every evening, and if evenings are bad for you I work from home a few days per week so can come during the day as well.

I am more than happy to answer any questions you may have.  That is far better than chancing some bad information or untrue rumor getting spread around.  As John's sig line says the truth is out there, you just need to ask.  So feel free to come on over and I'll happily answer any questions you may have.  Before you believe some crazy rumor ask for yourself and know what the truth is.

Adam

Edited by Jake Pehrson - January 11 2010 at 10:39pm
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 10:27am
Awesome idea!!!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:03am
Pizza and fish talk Im always up for that.
dons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:22am
But I probably won't like the pizza that you order Wacko Smile
ssilcox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssilcox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:26am
Thumbs Up Great idea Adam!
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:43am
free pizza at my house too if you want to talk fish stuff!!! only a 4 hour drive!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 1:49pm
So Adam, are we talking Little Cesears, or Papa Johns?  
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 1:50pm
Mountain Mikes?

Big smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 2:04pm
I honestly don't see the point of this - if you have a question pm adam or just post in the general section.

Don't be afraid just ask.

Pizza is not worth me driving to Adam's house. . . now if it was a pit stop to Aquatic Dreams that's a different story.  I Heart THAT STORE!!!
larhalli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larhalli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 2:54pm
I would drive that far for pizza and to talk fish stuff for a few hours.  But I love pizza also.  The more cheese the better.  However some pizza is better than other's pizza, but it is all good.  Heck I might drive to Cedar City for free pizza and to talk fish stuff.  Watch out Crystal.
Larry Halliday

West Jordan
Eventine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eventine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 3:03pm
Is there a limit of how many times per week we could come and eat this free pizza? LOL
CrimsRayne's offical water mule

West Jordan
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 3:03pm
i like cheese pizza.. like... 4x cheese!
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
MrNewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrNewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 3:58pm
Sukie, how bout you host a pizza party down here, I know people would come to your place.  Heck you could break out the games and it could be fun for all.  But you better not limit the number you might "cheat" somebody. LOL
Just a couple of glass boxes full of slimey things
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 4:39pm
I would go to Adams just to sit and stare at his tank...no pizza needed.  I agree with Sukie.  Have a question?.....  JUST ASK.  Heard a rumor?....JUST ASK. 

DebBig smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
Wendy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wendy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 5:02pm
Adam, that is a great offer, I have questions and would like to take you up on this.  Can I stop by anytime or do I need to schedule a time with you?  I don't need the pizza though, just the one-on-one conversation.  
sukie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 5:13pm
Originally posted by MrNewbie MrNewbie wrote:

Sukie, how bout you host a pizza party down here, I know people would come to your place.  Heck you could break out the games and it could be fun for all.  But you better not limit the number you might "cheat" somebody. LOL

I will have to say my house is more fun than Adam's. . . I mean he doesn't have any video games all all.  Cry

Wink

But I think it would be more fun to play a game of world domination Risk & smack talk each other. 

All joking aside - ask the question on the board.  Let everyone know what's on your mind and the presidency will do the best to answer it if it's pertaining to the club.  If you want to know how something works or why we came to a certain decision ask.

IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE ASKING
- pm me.  I'll find out the truth for you.

"The truth is out there. . . Scully"  haha

dons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 5:52pm
Oh yea now you're talking I like domination oh wait this is a family boardWink
chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 7:09pm
Ok, now there is a conspiracy theory???  Crap I guess I am so far out of the loop I must be missing all the fun.  The last conspiracy theory I heard about what the Jeff M has a 7th toe on his left foot....
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 7:12pm

SOOOOO yesterdayWink

Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 8:10pm

What a great idea Adam. I seriously hope that people take you up on this.

Mike

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic