Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

FREE PIZZA!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 10:17pm
Wendy- you can just swing by if you want... although I'd highly recommend calling first.  Today I had to make two house calls to check on club member aquariums.  In fact one of those was a good story, I'll post that story tomorrow when I have a break.

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
tazman1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tazman1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 10:38pm
YEA FREE PIZZA!! do want to pay for pizza and come over here? LOL
Thanks for the offer!
75 Reef
55 Reef

Underwater Monkey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underwater Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:19pm
I'd like to thank Adam for this priceless gift!!

I swung by today, drooled all over the glass of the 300 gl, asked about 30 questions and come to think of it, I didn't get offered any pizza! but that's ok :) I highly recommend anyone with a question to take him up on this!

Also, just my two cents, but if you are a GUEST in the community. Please think about all the knowledge, frags, advice, deals, discounts, friends you have gained from this group! It's only 2 dollars a month! you can't get a  happy meal for that anymore! let alone a tall mocha from starbucks, a  half pound of LR from a LFS...well you get the idea...
All i'm saying is, I know that times are tough in the economy, but give back to those that give so much :) and if you can't do it now...maybe some day soon  Big smile
55 gl Reef
24 gl nano Reef

copying what Eva does:
" I would love to come. Just let me know when and where." Saltybuck

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underwater Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:19pm
oh btw I'm a PAID MEMBER, my profile just hasn't been updated :)
55 gl Reef
24 gl nano Reef

copying what Eva does:
tazman1982 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tazman1982 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:24pm
I agree!! The only reason I am a paid member is because I LOVE the hobby and the info I have recieved from here has been worth my 26 bucks! Forget all this political mumbo jumbo and ENJOY the hobby! You get great deals and make great friends! That is my 2 pennies!
Take it or leave it, but if you leave it you better add to it!
75 Reef
55 Reef

Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2009 at 11:37pm
Adam,

Thanks for being a great Pres. so far.  I do need to come over sometime when I have more time.  I have a few questions about Sumps, like to learn about close syatems too.  I also have a few questions on things I have heard.  I just hate to take up your time though.
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
dons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 9:29am
I agree with what the monkey said.  The only reason I joined the club was because of the wealth of information and experience that the people have and give freely.  Last year when I first got started in marine aquariums Jeff and Deb were there with all kinds of great advice and some free corals to boot.  Thanks everyone and for those that are lurking like I did for so long jump on here and become a member of the club.
cl2ysta1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cl2ysta1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 10:54am
adam i still need to see this new aqaurium of yours
I <3 Boxers
Achilles tang lover
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 11:13am
Come on over.  Like I said I'm easy to find at home.

Adam
Hey UnderwaterMonkey- you came to late, I already had pizza earlier yesterday with someone before you came LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Underwater Monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 11:51am
I see how it is..you tell me to come in the EVENING so I miss the pizza. lol Next time I want desert!
55 gl Reef
24 gl nano Reef

copying what Eva does:
Debbles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 20 2009 at 12:14pm

Monkey,  I ordered pizza Sat. AFTER you left.  Looks like you missed it all around.   Next time, you can have an appetizer at my house and desert at Adams.LOL

DebBig smile
Yes Mikey...I still have fins!!!
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 11:33am
I want to come see your tank also.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 19 2009 at 11:42am
Come on over. 
Adam
nwreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 4:25pm

so now that its June...... Is the pizza offer still valid???  LOL

Chad A.
20g nano in progres
Member~ A.A.A. ( Aquarium Addicts Anonomous)
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 8:54pm
Sure... come over anytime.  I'm happy to discuss all aquatic stuff or club stuff or whatever you want.

Adam
nwreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2009 at 9:46pm
sweet...... free piza, good convo, and the chance to see some cool tanks! I'm there!
Chad A.
20g nano in progres
Member~ A.A.A. ( Aquarium Addicts Anonomous)
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 3:14pm
I thought I should bump this thread.  It appears that some people still think we have something to hide.

Also, I find it very annoying that some people say we have something to hide, or that we give vague or short answers or that we don't explain things.
For heavens sake people if you aren't getting lengthy answers that cover your questions PICK UP THE Da** PHONE AND CALL!!!!  Of those people complaining, I don't think I've ever had a single one of them call me, nor ask to meet up sometime to talk.  So don't blame the presidency, we're available.

In fact I'm here at home all day... swing on by!

Adam
Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 3:46pm
I was wondering what you guys did with my peppermint shrimp. I haven't seen him in 3 days and I'm pretty sure the club presidency killed him and is hiding the body somewhere. Confess!!!

-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 5:22pm
Well I did see a molt from a shrimp in my tank this morning.  Evil Smile

Adam
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2009 at 5:49pm
Originally posted by Adam Blundell Adam Blundell wrote:

I thought I should bump this thread.  It appears that some people still think we have something to hide.

Also, I find it very annoying that some people say we have something to hide, or that we give vague or short answers or that we don't explain things.
For heavens sake people if you aren't getting lengthy answers that cover your questions PICK UP THE Da** PHONE AND CALL!!!!  Of those people complaining, I don't think I've ever had a single one of them call me, nor ask to meet up sometime to talk.  So don't blame the presidency, we're available.

In fact I'm here at home all day... swing on by!

Adam

Adam,

Why do you have to be so difficult?  Spending your free time making sure the club runs smoothly, always willing to take phone calls to answer questions... man you are a real jerk-face Big smile
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic