Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Do It Yourself Project Night

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Do It Yourself Project Night
    Posted: February 17 2009 at 12:46pm
Our upcoming meeting is all about YOU!  This meeting will feature several people with little stations set up to show off their Do It Yourself projects.  We'll have a little overview at the beginning of the meeting, and then allow people to walk around and visit each station.

1) what items would you like to see and learn about?

2) who is ready to head up a station?

Thanks everyone,
Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
vadryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vadryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 12:49pm
I would be tempted by a Maxijet Mod demo.
tamortman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamortman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 4:00pm
skimmer mods
210/75g inwall reef
1500-2000g pond
Herriman
superman1981 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote superman1981 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 4:02pm
I'm hoping Adam gives a DIY on his sweet dance moves Thumbs Up
Sure you are, you are Crappy Reef Club Member #1 -Chk4tix

6 gal nanocube
65 gal build thread
dew2loud1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dew2loud1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 17 2009 at 4:31pm
Are you referring to the upcoming march meeting?  If you want to do a DIY meeting and get some good club input/participation I think there should be a little more notice to get things ready and prepared.
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 11:56am
We have a few people lined up but I wanted to bump this again.  If you have a project you'd like to display or showcase please let me know.

Adam
thefu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thefu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2009 at 12:52pm
I really want someone to show me an easy, simple, and cheap way to make phyto. My corals and gorgonia seem to love the stuff I have bought, but I have no interest in paying that much money long term. I have seen someone throw three liter bottles into a white 5 galon bucket with a light and grow it, I just want the ABC, 123 hands on demo of what i need to buy and what I need to do to make it and store it.
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2009 at 3:45pm
We've got a bunch of great projects lined up.  Before we make the final plans I just want to bump this one more time.  If you have something you'd like to present please let me know.

Thanks
Adam
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2009 at 12:07pm
Sounds like a fun event. I would love to go, and maybe even show a DIY project or two, but wont be in SLC yet. :(
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2009 at 12:40pm
welcome downhill_biker!  When are you comming to SLC
Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Cameron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cameron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2009 at 3:32pm
Rotifers and Phyto
[COLOR="Red"](801)664-4240

Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 01 2009 at 7:42pm
Phyto and rots are on the schedue.

Biker- can't wait for you to get here.  Love your enthusiasm.

Adam
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic