Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

My new plan..... with nudi's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My new plan..... with nudi's
    Posted: February 21 2009 at 1:08pm
I just couldnt do it. I could not put 2 angles in my reef and watch them eat to their hearts content. Not on the nudi's but everything else in the tank.

I have gotten 3 new wrasses and plan on three or four more coris to try to solve the problem. I am also going to get out the toothbrush and freshwater dips hope for the best.

I think it better to lose all my monti's, then the entire tank. If they do kill all my montis they will eventually starve to death and problem solved....

Not a real good plan but its the best I could come up with.
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 1:20pm
D*** it.  I was really hoping you'd buy those fish and they's start eating your corals.

Because after they pissed you off I'd bet you'd let them go for cheap. Embarrassed

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Connie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Connie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 2:25pm
Not cheap..... free to a good home.
I have flying monkeys and I'm not afraid to use them.

180 gallon money pit that I love.....
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2009 at 2:36pm
Are you sure we can't talk you into getting the angels?

I mean using a toothbrush sounds like so much work, plus if your husband found out what you were doing with his toothbrush the payback would be horrible.  And who would want those stupid wrasse anyway?  Man a cool angelfish for a couple weeks would be sweet!

Adam
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic