Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Flat Worms

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
oskrcg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oskrcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 1:28am
Really interesting 
I'm new in salt water aquariums
BILLYBOB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BILLYBOB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 5:34pm
Look I have tried EVERYTHING!!! These little flat worm bastards damn new drove me out of the hobby my problem was so bad!

Try to save some money, stress, ultimatly your sanity!

Call me and ill GIVE you some Levamsole, Its free and its FREE (although a trade would be apreciated)
BILLY BOB 916-5000
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 16 2010 at 6:11pm
Originally posted by jacobwilson222 jacobwilson222 wrote:

how long after the last dose do you leave the carbon in?

The last dose is for killing the stragglers, the last remaining flatworms. The chemical seems to harm nothing else in the tank so the last dose can stay for a while if desired. Watching the tank I would consider adding the AC sometime between an hour to a day.
Of course AC should be used in all reef aquariums regularly. I usually use it 2 weeks per month.
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
jacobwilson222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobwilson222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2010 at 5:29pm
There is a brand out called Flat Worm Control, Do you know if this is a knock off of Flat Worm eXit?
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2010 at 12:50pm
I think flat worm control is very similar to flat worm exit but I have used flam worm control in the past and had good success with it.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
jacobwilson222 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jacobwilson222 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 21 2010 at 12:55pm
man I swear the flat worm control with this method has doubled my flatworm population rather than kill it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic