Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Koralia 1 GBTA 0

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Fishfinder07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fishfinder07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Koralia 1 GBTA 0
    Posted: March 16 2009 at 11:10am

Mr. koralia 3 was just minding his own business when along came an Sir Anemone, he was determined to find new real estate in the constant changing ladscape that is Fishfinder's(me) reef tank. What Sir anemone did not know is Mr. Koralia was not a nano he had been working out and was capable of 850 gph much to much for Sir anemone to handle, so on this day we solemly remember Sir anemone the little anemone that couldnt. Goodbye my friend- Cry

Sir anemone
2/11/09-3/16/09

LOL 
CrimsRayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CrimsRayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2009 at 11:22am
Ouch, I hate it when they try and meet new friends. 
It sucks... Wink

"What we know from this hobby is too hard to share with the people who just want to look and not get wet." -Rioreefer

"The Puffer Girl"

Zoo freak :)

West Jordan
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 16 2009 at 1:03pm
I have yet to see where a anemon wins in that fight and kills of the powerhead.  One day Im sure I will.  Oh well sorry to hear about Sir Anemone he was such a good anemone and everyone will sure miss him.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic