Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Downhill's 200g Starfire Marineland Deep Dimension
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Downhill's 200g Starfire Marineland Deep Dimension

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2009 at 5:12pm
Those are pretty sweet Curtis!

Mike

downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2009 at 5:01pm
Meteor Shower Cyphastrea

Tyree War Coral

Reverse Prism Favia

Nuk Green Candycane

Rainbow Acan

???

ORA Spongodes

Edited by downhill_biker - October 29 2009 at 5:05pm
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2009 at 4:57pm
Rose City Milli

Blue Milli

Upscales Sarmentosa

Yellow Tort

Cali Tort

Blue Tort

Buckleberry Cap

Chip's Fuzzy Acro

???

???

Rainbow Stylo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2009 at 4:52pm
Icefire Echinata

Purple Plasma

Red Planet

Pink Lemonade

Robusta

LE Sunset Milli

Rusty Milli

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 29 2009 at 4:47pm
I just wanted to update with some pics of a few of my corals. This is by no means all of them, but I didn't want to take up 20 pages of pics...lol. I will update more later. Full tank shots dont show any of these corals, because they are all frags and look tiny in a 200g reef!

Undata

Purple Polyp Monti

Superman

Setosa

Sunset

Purple Haze

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2009 at 9:10am
Ya it was a crazy water slide. 1" pvc with 90 degree elbows, hose, tees, then to 1 1/2" pvc with more elbows. I am surprised that he didn't end up in the return pump.

It was a nice find. Have heard about plenty of stories of fish in overflows, but going all the way to the basement and the sump? That is crazy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2009 at 7:01am
Nice find!

Mike

jcoulter17 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jcoulter17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2009 at 11:18pm
hell of a water slide all the way down to your sump

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2009 at 11:15pm
Last night I was checking on my sump and macroalgae, when I noticed something floating around in the sump. It was my sixline wrasse that has been gone for a month. I thought it jumped out of the tank and died, but apparently it landed in the overflow and has been hanging out in the sump for quite some time. He was probably happy down there, but he is now back in the display tank again.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 10:00pm
Ya I will get you that one for sure. And any others?
sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 9:09pm
I still need sunset I lost the last of mine yesterday I dont know why it just bleached when I put it in the tank and stayed that wayCry
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 9:03pm
Thanks Andy. I still need to get a few more pieces from you. Hopefully you can find something you need from me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:57pm
all snails die is all not saying they are going to die now
I really cant wait to see your tank fill in with coral it shoud be something else
Andy Jorgensen

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:52pm
Why will they die? I mean eventually they will die, but they shouldn't just randomly die. I dont have hermits, so they shouldn't have them stealing shells. No wrasses or other snail predators... 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:28pm
theres 500 shells to take out when they die LOL
Andy Jorgensen
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 7:40pm
Holy ****! WOW. Shocked
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 6:35pm
Got my 500 nassarius snails today, and so far it looks like 100% survival. They are going everywhere!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 11:20am
Just thought I would throw some pics up of the bike...since that is the other thing I do.

The first pic is what I use for my avatar, its a 26 mile cross country ride that I was on around Waldo Lake in Oregon. It was hell, I was puking and passed out by the end, but the view was amazing.

Here is a pic of me at Falls City/Blackrock Freeride Park in Oregon. It was a ton of fun riding at Blackrock.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2009 at 1:35pm
I think it is a great idea!

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2009 at 11:10am
1fishkeeper: thanks. i couldn't get my actual video camera dvd's to rip properly so the quality isn't real great, but good enough i guess.

Kenna: i need to make food again soon. i guess i will post in the for sale section and see if people are interested and see how much i should make. i can keep some in the freezer, but dont want to keep a freezer full. its expensive to make, but i think i can scrounge up the cash to get the foods.

Mike: I was going to be on the reef tour, but unfortunately we have to leave. we are visiting family and will be gone during all of fall break from the U. I did however mention to Adam when he was checking out my tank the other day, that maybe I will do my own reef tour the weekend I get back. I can make signs and let friends and neighbors know, and the people in the club. I still REALLY want to do it...what do you think?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic