Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Downhill's 200g Starfire Marineland Deep Dimension
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Downhill's 200g Starfire Marineland Deep Dimension

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
Author
TriggerHappy View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TriggerHappy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 1:32pm
Looks awesome.  Here is your link:

210 gallon Mixed Reef
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by MadReefer MadReefer wrote:

I think it's looking great. This will be fun to watch grow out. i like the rock.

Thanks a bunch. The tufa just didn't fit the look that I wanted. You should come by and check it out some time. Time to watch the colored sticks grow.
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 1:41pm
Originally posted by Camarofish Camarofish wrote:

Looks awesome.  Here is your link:

How do you make the link active? Whenever I copy and paste it on other sites it automatically does it, but not here.
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 3:08pm
curtis right above the quick reply box were you type replys you can click on the smile face or the check with abc on it, in between there is a globe click on that to put the links in. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2009 at 10:59pm
Thanks Jeremy.

Mike, I know you were asking to see the pics, did you get to see them?
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 1:14am
man that does look sweet, but for some reason I'm having problems getting the youtube video to play...   I love the arches in the rockwork
Nick801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 1:19am
Never mind got it to work... =) looks sweet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 9:30am
Thanks Nick. You should come by and check it out in person some time, I know I want to see your 210 in person.
Mike Savage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 10:08am
That is looking great Curtis. I really like the rock work too!

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 10:54pm
Thanks Mike. You know eventually it would be fun to have you over to see the tank.
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Pet Store
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2009 at 11:17pm
Very nice I love the video that you have of it.
ksarcury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ksarcury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2009 at 4:35am
Very cool Curtis.  It looks a lot different than the first time I saw it, which was probably shortly after you set it up.  Beautiful work!

We'll have to come see it in person some time.  When are you going to make some more stinky fish food?  LOL  I'm bringing a cooler next time. . .

Kenna

Edited by ksarcury - September 20 2009 at 4:36am
90 gal. reef
12 g. nano w/acans
34 g. salano system

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2009 at 10:27am
Originally posted by downhill_biker downhill_biker wrote:

Thanks Mike. You know eventually it would be fun to have you over to see the tank.

Yes it would. Are you on the Reef Tour? I will be photographing it again this year. (at least as many as I can get around to)

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2009 at 11:10am
1fishkeeper: thanks. i couldn't get my actual video camera dvd's to rip properly so the quality isn't real great, but good enough i guess.

Kenna: i need to make food again soon. i guess i will post in the for sale section and see if people are interested and see how much i should make. i can keep some in the freezer, but dont want to keep a freezer full. its expensive to make, but i think i can scrounge up the cash to get the foods.

Mike: I was going to be on the reef tour, but unfortunately we have to leave. we are visiting family and will be gone during all of fall break from the U. I did however mention to Adam when he was checking out my tank the other day, that maybe I will do my own reef tour the weekend I get back. I can make signs and let friends and neighbors know, and the people in the club. I still REALLY want to do it...what do you think?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2009 at 1:35pm
I think it is a great idea!

Mike

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 11:20am
Just thought I would throw some pics up of the bike...since that is the other thing I do.

The first pic is what I use for my avatar, its a 26 mile cross country ride that I was on around Waldo Lake in Oregon. It was hell, I was puking and passed out by the end, but the view was amazing.

Here is a pic of me at Falls City/Blackrock Freeride Park in Oregon. It was a ton of fun riding at Blackrock.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 6:35pm
Got my 500 nassarius snails today, and so far it looks like 100% survival. They are going everywhere!

jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 7:40pm
Holy ****! WOW. Shocked
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:28pm
theres 500 shells to take out when they die LOL
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2009 at 8:52pm
Why will they die? I mean eventually they will die, but they shouldn't just randomly die. I dont have hermits, so they shouldn't have them stealing shells. No wrasses or other snail predators... 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic