Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TOTM: What Happened?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TOTM: What Happened?
    Posted: May 26 2009 at 2:32am
I really liked looking back and reading about people's tank of the month threads. I think it is a great program giving someone that has worked very hard, and helped many people out, the chance to be in the spotlight.

Why is there no TOTM any more? If it is too hard to find them, or do the writeups, maybe we could do a quarterly tank specials?
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 2:39am
nevermind. i found the TOTM writeup in the Sea Star magazine, just didn't see it when i clicked on the TOTM link on the left hand column of the page.
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
chk4tix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chk4tix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 7:25am
Im still waiting for craptastic TOTM so I can win!
Original Crappy Reef Club Member #2

Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2009 at 8:26am
They are listed here now. Im working on getting Bob's up on the board.
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 11:33pm
Let me know when it's up... my Dad has never seen my tank in person, but I told him I'd send him a link to the TOTM thread when it gets posted 
- My Current Tank: 65g Starfire (sitting empty for 2+ years) -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2009 at 9:07am

Downhill-

Thanks for bringing that up.  We should make a paragraph on the TOTM page saying that the TOTM is now located as a write up in this forum http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_topics.asp?FID=14

Adam
(Jake- do you want to post that on the TOTM page so people know where to go for 2009 TOTM)
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
nwreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nwreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2009 at 4:21pm
lol.. thats a good idea, i wondered myself where they had gone, i kept checking the post and just thought someone was beein lazy and slackin off forgeting to post the updates.
Chad A.
20g nano in progres
Member~ A.A.A. ( Aquarium Addicts Anonomous)
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2009 at 7:17pm
Yay......something like thatStern Smile
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic