Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Groundswell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bfessler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bfessler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Groundswell
    Posted: August 11 2009 at 11:27am

Podcast, Video Stream, Video Recording, whatever you want to call it it appears that there is a bigger interest in having the meetings available on the web than the first impression indicated. It seems there is less interest in polls than the subject matter and when our members have seen that the idea might be abandoned they have started chiming in. See this post. http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34575 

Since I wrote off the idea to a lack of enthusiasm several other members have indicated their interest and willingness to help bring recordings of the meetings to the site. I hope this issue isn't dead and we can have another forum topic of meeting videos that we can look back on for reference.
Burt

An equal opportunity reefer,
I support all hobbyists and organizations involved in Marine Aquarium Keeping.
[email protected]
Turbostud653 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turbostud653 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2009 at 11:56am

I would love to have past meeting on podcast as I can listen to them at work.  That would be great.

Here is what a customer said while on hold Oh my gosh! Did you open the door? I told you not to open the door. Dre is in here completely naked and he's got freak'n Macaroni and Cheese in his hands.
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2009 at 5:39pm
I would love them to listen to if I had questions about something. I could just pull it up and start to listen. I'm not sure how some people wouldn't want this or not see how it would be beneficial!

I think if even 10 people watch each month it would be worth it. I mean I'm sure some one on here has a video camera we could record put it onto Youtube or onto the paid members section or something similar! I would love to see this. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic