Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING- may kill your fish

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARNING- may kill your fish
    Posted: October 01 2009 at 12:39pm

WARNING- do NOT get married.  And if you are married, do NOT tick off your wife.  She may take the fish out of your tank and eat them just to get back at you.

--------------------

Police: Woman fried, ate goldfish after fight
Posted 9/30/2009 9:37 AM ET < ="http://js.usatoday.com/_common/_s/2006-send-to-nav.js" =text/>
swapContent('firstHeader','applyHeader');
PASADENA, Texas (AP) — Authorities say a Houston-area woman who was burned up at her former common-law husband fried their pet goldfish and ate some of them.

Pasadena police say it's a civil matter and no charges will be filed. The seven goldfish were purchased together by the couple during happier times.

Police spokesman Vance Mitchell says the man reported on Saturday that the woman took the goldfish from his apartment.

Mitchell says the two argued earlier about some jewelry the man had given her but took back. She wanted the jewelry returned.

Officers who were dispatched to the woman's home arrived to find four fried goldfish on a plate. The woman said she already ate the other three.

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Rioreefer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rioreefer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2009 at 12:52pm

Ive always wondered if in a divorce how do you split the tank... Now I know she gets the fish I get the rest.

Edited by Rioreefer - October 01 2009 at 12:53pm
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2009 at 12:56pm
Don't ever fight with your wife Adam, I have this picture in my head of Marzena having a Yellow Tang Fish Fry.  I hear they are pretty good eatin'.
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 11:38am
The ich tastes just like salt. Preseasoned fish is my favorite.

I saw a post on RC with pics of his tank before and after he served his wife divorce papers. Gasoline does no good for a reef tank. I think the tank was in the realm of 400g, so she must have used a lot of gasoline...
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
Jeremyw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeremyw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 11:38am
do you have a link to those pictures? 
downhill_biker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downhill_biker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2009 at 12:29pm
umm....i can find one, it was a while back and i dont know which topic it was under. maybe reef discussion, but i bet you it was at least a year ago.
Make sure you post your best pictures every month in our POTM forum.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic