Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Membership

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DaZoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaZoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Membership
    Posted: October 02 2004 at 8:08am

I went on the Reef Tour and I thought it was great.  I meet a lot of good peoople and I hope I've made a few friends, but at one point, I was told that I would be a paying member and that Marine Aquatics would pay for that membership for the first year.  I had already planed to be come a member but this was a very good offer, so added my name to a list they had. 

My questions is that right now, I am not sure how to check on my status.  I've log in to the message board as DaZoo, and I am listed as a guest.  What am I supppose to do to become a paying member, or atleast check on status of my promised membership from Marine Aquatics. 

Suzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Suzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 8:31am

OUr webmaster is the coolest guy on this palnet! Give him a bit to change your status! We'll know you are one of us!

And, WELCOME! YOu are now an official fish nerd!!!

Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 10:08am

DaZoo- Marine Aquatics provided money and a list of names of new members to the club presidency.  But we don't know who all of you are

Sooo, it is easy.  Just make sure you listed your real name in your profile settings, and send a PM to Jake Pehrson.  He will check to make sure your name is on the Marine Aquatics list and then change your status over.  It may take a day or two.

Adam

Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
DaZoo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaZoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2004 at 11:01am
Thanks, I've notified Jake
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2004 at 9:40am
Originally posted by DaZoo DaZoo wrote:

...Marine Aquatics would pay for that membership for the first year....

The offer, as I understand it, was to offer you membership for the rest of this year, not a full year, therefor if you wish to contribute to the club so that this great benefit to the hobby can be continued, please consider the $24 membership contribution which will maintain your paid member status through the end of 2005.

Marine Aquatics offered this as a way to pay back the WMAS for all the business that has been generated because of this WMAS website and it's members.

(BTW this is NOT an Off-Topic thread)
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic