Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reef Tour Pictures Request

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
DVadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reef Tour Pictures Request
    Posted: April 10 2003 at 1:08pm

I'd like to make a collage, out of some of the Reef Tour 2002 Pictures.  My goal is to make a nice computer wallpaper picture.  I'd also like to post a link to it here when done, in case others want it.

Since the Pics all have a copyright, I'd thought I'd ask.

Jake Pehrson View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jake Pehrson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 2:05pm
We would like to keep the copyrights with the pictures posted on the website and give full credit to those who donated the picture.  Please feel free to make the collage, but make sure to get permission from the person that owns the copyright before posting it on the internet. 
Jake Pehrson

Murray

coralplanet.com

:)
Sarnack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2003 at 2:54pm

Cool, you have my permission to use any of the pictures I took...

Dave

DVadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 9:21am
I have the picture finished.  I liked the first one I did better, but I had to scrape it.  I've emailed the picture to Jake.
Danny Lueck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Danny Lueck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 2:47pm
Yes I took alot of reef pics as well......and those you can have
"Ask not what your REEF TANK can do for you!!"

[email protected]
Sarnack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarnack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2003 at 11:40pm

Is Jake going to post the final product for download?  If not could you e-mail it to me?

Dave

DVadar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DVadar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2003 at 8:23am
I've modified the picture again, Jake has the updated one as well.  Give me your Email address and I'll send it to you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic