Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Buying Used Remora Pro..Good Idea?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bur01014 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bur01014 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buying Used Remora Pro..Good Idea?
    Posted: March 07 2010 at 11:40pm
Hey,

Was going to buy a normal HOB aquac remora with maxijet for my 55 gallon.  I would use a sump, but have little room and live in a small apartment, so will upgrade in the future when we start looking for a home.  Anyways, I found a aquac remora PRO with mag3 used that is 50 bucks cheaper than the new normal remora.  Should i go for it?  Do these HOB skimmers go bad easily?  It seems the only thing that could really go bad would be the pump....then again I am complete newb to skimmers...Advice?
sanddune600 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanddune600 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 07 2010 at 11:59pm
little can go wrong with a skimmer as long as it is not visibly broke and as mentioned the pump is good then you are good if I was in your shoes I would go for the pro if it fits your tank bigger is always better with a skimmer
Andy Jorgensen
My number is four three 5 7 six four 8 0 three four
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic