Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Abbreviations

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Abbreviations
    Posted: May 04 2010 at 1:31pm
I read another thread asking what "bump" meant and so I thought how many times do I read something and by pass it because I don't know what it means.  I think it would be nice to have an abbreviation translator.  Some thread that doesn't go away and people can add thier abbreviations and definitions so those like me will know what they are talking about.
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 1:34pm
good idea
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 2:09pm
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 2:17pm
I like the thread from this forum but it was done in 2005.  If we could get it set so it wouldn't go away I think it would be very benificial to the noobs, like me.  Thank you very much for the links.
Shane H View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shane H Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 3:02pm
Lewy,

Under the WMAS Club Information forum, there are three Announcements at the top of the forum.  One is a FAQ.  There are many threads that are referenced in this section.

I agree.  Long way to get there ...  But - it doesn't go away!
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 3:36pm
Shane,
Thanks.  I think I was being too specific in my thinking.  The FAQ section is exactly what I meant.  I also noticed the quick reference thread as well.  Good job!!!
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 7:36pm
You can download a free itunes app that has them ALL!!
EagleEyez5 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EagleEyez5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2010 at 7:38pm
PS. You know you are a real fish nerd if you know something like that.

Oh, and this is Jerry's wife.
becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2010 at 10:20pm
what is the app called?
75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic