Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

lets see some tank pictures eveyone

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author
dkle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dkle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2004 at 6:25pm

Here is mine.  If the tank looks bare to you, it's because it is only 6 months old.  I added SPS 6 weeks ago.  They still have alotta growin' to do!!!!

The metal halide in the middel of the tank was off at the time the pic was taken, hence the blue hue in the middle.

Here is my red yuma in front of a very healthy pipe organ (I need to give myself props for the pipe organ ; it's been in my tank for 4 months and have more than doubled in size; most of them just perish in captivity because of poor collection practice and not having enough light and water movements)

Closeup of SPS to follow once Corey gets to my house.  My camera just doesn't have enough features; and my photography skill is mediocre at best.

If you can't bedazzle them with your brilliance, baffle them with your bs!
Dinhkim Le - Procrastinator extra-ordinare
ewaldsreef View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ewaldsreef Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 19 2004 at 6:57pm
Just wanted to add some more

Contact me for professional aquarium maintenance and localy grown coral frags. [URL=http://www.aquatitranquility.com][/URL]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic