Utah Reefs Homepage
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Blastomussa Frustration - can you find any unique?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Blastomussa Frustration - can you find any unique?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blastomussa Frustration - can you find any unique?
    Posted: June 07 2010 at 11:12pm
I am getting really frustrated and i thought i would just vent...I haven't been able to find any unique blastomussas for like 2 months now. All i can find are the typical red or green versions. I know more colors are out there, but it seems like no one is selling them. Has anyone found any unique cool looking ones that aren't the typical "cookie cutter" coloration of blastomussa?

edit: If you see any cool ones please PM me the link, any and all help would be great!

Edited by Goonter - June 07 2010 at 11:12pm
becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 9:30pm
http://cgi.ebay.com/Live-Coral-Blastomussa-Wellsi-Blue-RARE-/350363403998?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item51934946de
I know its ebay but I've ordered once from this seller and everything came in great shape
75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
badfinger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badfinger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 9:50pm
Reefkoi has a tropicana (I think) blasto... it says sold out but I bet he has some and you could be on a waiting list. Its $100 a polyp but still bad a......
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 10:04pm
I'll check my sources and see what I can come up with for you.
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2010 at 10:27pm
yah becken, i've been keeping my eye on that one, i check MANY online and local stores, usually if they get in something new, i know about it, but it just seems like all of them are starting to get monotonious

badfinger- i saw that one, i was debating on getting it before it sold out, but it is quite expensive for a green and red blasto.

capnmorgan - that'd be great!

thanks for all the replies peeps, and help!
partsguy247 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote partsguy247 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2010 at 11:23pm
So are these the typical red or green versions?
The green ones on the far left middle and the red and blue ones.

Edited by partsguy247 - June 10 2010 at 11:26pm
AquariumGuy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AquariumGuy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 4:51pm

i was at danos yesterday and he had a awesome red blasto for sale i think he wanted 60 for it.. im half tempted to go back up and get it. you should call him he is selling corals in the BST forum the blastos are not listed but are there...

mike

�A black belt only covers two inches of your ass. You have to cover the rest.� - Royce Gracie
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 12 2010 at 9:14pm
Partsguy - the green ones are what i am refering to as the standard; however, the red ones, i am wondering what color the centers are? are they teal? (I am having a hard time because of the blueness of the picture.)  They look interesting though!

aqaruiumguy - Thanks for keeping an eye out,  i will have to talk to him!

Edited by Goonter - June 12 2010 at 9:17pm
Kyle Wrigley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kyle Wrigley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2010 at 8:44pm
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2010 at 8:47pm
They are real nice! I do alot of business with unique corals
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 22 2010 at 8:47pm
Hehe thanks! I already saw that today and purchased the pack! I should get it thursday, but we'll see when it arrives, they look beautiful! I need to start looking for colors other than red though haha. Found an amazing color combo (very unique) that is $262 shipped.....but i can't afford that right now. :(

Edited by Goonter - June 22 2010 at 8:48pm
becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2010 at 3:48pm
75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 23 2010 at 3:49pm
E-bay has some nice 1's right now also
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 24 2010 at 3:54pm
yah seen both, not too impressed :( and i am out of money until i can sell some frags and junk. I am definitely really set on the color red.....need to get some of the other less common!

p.s. i just set up my tank yesterday, so i need to get a build thread up!
DLindquist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DLindquist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 25 2010 at 8:24pm

This Blasto is also from Unique Corals. Don't know if you have already seen it, but very cool.

Edited by DLindquist - June 25 2010 at 8:28pm
A government strong enough to give you everything you want, is powerful enough to take everything you have.

badger126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 3:47am
Hey man just saw these posted up on unique corals today via their newsletter and remembered this post.....VERY SICK blastos and if you get some I'll trade you for them!
Best ones yellow and purple:
http://www.uniquecorals.com/lps10/blastomussa-wellsi-rare-yellow
Here's the other 2 that went up, they're red but a really good lookin morphs:
http://www.uniquecorals.com/lps10/blastomussa-wellsi-superman-red-and-blue
http://www.uniquecorals.com/lps10/blastomussa-wellsi-blood-red-ultra

Edited by badger126 - July 07 2010 at 3:47am
Goonter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goonter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 8:30am
thanks, yah i saw those insane blastos and went to buy them, but they were already sold :(
badger126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2010 at 10:46am
http://reefkoi.com/coral/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2
Don't know how long this one's been up, but it hasn't been mentioned and it's sweet. What kind of insane blastos do you have right now man? I love blastos
badger126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote badger126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2010 at 5:04pm
new frag pack at uniquecoral.com
http://www.uniquecorals.com/uccollection10/uccollection10lps/all-star-blasto-frag-pack-150-shipped
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic