Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi there

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
rbrinton2373 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rbrinton2373 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi there
    Posted: June 23 2010 at 7:17pm
I guess since I have posted a few questions and what not I guess I should introduce myself.  My name is Ryan and although I have been a memeber of these forums for a while now I just got my first reef tank a few months ago.  Due to circumstances the 35gal I started with had to be replaced and so I upgraded to a 60 gal cube and kept the 25 or 20 gal sump (cant remember which).  I am planning on building a new custom sump this weekend or so.  Overal dimensions will be 20"x24"x16" give or take a little so whatever that works out to be is the gallon ammount it will be.  Other thatn that I have (2) T-5 lights and a 150x metal halide.  a rio2100 for the reyurn, and two koralias 1-1050gph and 1 -750gph and a 180gph powerhead.  so combined I should have around 2100 gph of circulation.  My sump has a ghetto quasi-refugium.  hence the big reason for building a new sump, and for a place for a protein skimmer.  Anyway thats about it.  I will see you all around.
Ryan
Semper Fi
60 gal cube w/39 gal Sump\
MH + T5s
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic