Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Member payment options

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
vangvace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vangvace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 6:01pm

Silly thoughts...

So should guests post things that they have to sell or trade in buy/sell/ or trade since they're not paid members? (side thought: I find it interesting that some paid members have no problem getting something from a guest, but have heartburn if it's the other way around)

Other than mainly being folks from Utah what seperates this forum from other ones available online? Shipping charges if you trade or buy from another on the forum? Mark's everchanging hotline?

I think that the discount some stores give as well as being able to show off our tanks (say on the reef tour) are the two best benefits the club offers as a club

I believe that if you make guests wait while paid-members pick through frags there will not be anything left for the guests. Well maybe some Xenia

The fact that guests pay more when they buy frags from the club I think works out well. As soon as a guest buys 5 frags from the club the bring in more money for the club then a paid member in a year that also bought 5 frags. (Dues + frag cost)

As a non-profit organization should WMAS have just enough money, a surplus, or be a means for "elitists" to procure rare corals cheap?

McGuire AFB, NJ

Moments of brilliance
Adam Blundell View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adam Blundell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 10:04pm

All such wonderful questions and ideas...... which we've discussed ad nauseum in presidency meetings for years.

Adam
(edit- fixed it, yes I'm an idiot)

Edited by Adam Blundell
Come to a meeting, they’re fun!
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 03 2004 at 10:30pm
ad noseum?

a. ideas are running out your nose
b. stuff that idea up your nose
c. here's a good idea, add another nose
d. I've got a mind to add your nose to a museum
e. all of the above
f. none of the above

Edited by Mark Peterson
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123