Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hi
    Posted: June 27 2010 at 10:06pm
My name is Faith, but I've aquired the name Hydro phoenix and it's a long story. But I respond to both. I'm from Ct and I live downtown SLC. I've been here 10yrs and I don't know why. I went to school for Marine Bio and scuba through Neptune Divers in Sugarhouse. My husband Aaron and I are new member to this club. We are novice's and we have 2 tanks. A10 gal and a 20 gal. In our 10 we have a Tail Spot Blenny named Rockford and a Royal Gramma named Vanity because it likes to stare at itself in the mirror. In the 20 we have a cleaner shrimp and a Blue Tang named Dirk and two Chromis named Larry and Moe. No ich from the Tang and it's a juvinile!  
hydro phoenix View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hydro phoenix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 10:09pm
P.S. we also have Spongebob's house in our 20 gal. Still waiting for Patrick's house to come around.
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 10:36pm
Welcome!!!
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 11:13pm
Welcome to the addiction! We hope your time here is an enjoyable learning experiance.  Please ask all and any questions you may have. We are a big family that looks out for each other!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
BDerron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BDerron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2010 at 11:22pm
Welcome !!!!!
jwoo View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jwoo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2010 at 12:18am
Welcome to the club! You won't find a better resource for information!
None at the moment
Soon: 72 Gallon Bowfront
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic