Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHungry Scolymia Australis

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hungry Scolymia Australis
    Posted: July 03 2010 at 12:28pm
I was getting ready to go to bed and my Scoly was begging me to feed him so I thought I would feed him a table shrimp and take some pics. The first pics are with the room lights on and just the moon lights on the tank and the last two (the brighter colored) pics are with the room lights off and just under the moon lights. The scoly looks awesome under the moon lights.
Enjoy!

What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 12:29pm
Actually the very last one is the only one with the room lights turned off.
What?! You pooped in the refrigerator, and ate the entire wheel of cheese?! I'm not even mad.... That's actually amazing!
Aquaristnewbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aquaristnewbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 12:32pm
That thing is way cool.  I have never seen them open like that.
150 gallon Reef
Millcreek Utah

becken View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote becken Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 12:42pm

he's a pig...cool  scoly

75g with 40g breeder, Dion stand and canopy, G4 skimmer, mag 12 return with seaswirl, 2 AI Vega LEDs
kellerexpress View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellerexpress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2010 at 1:17pm
awesome!
IM 30L
Kessil A160we x2
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2010 at 1:23am
I like him!
SGH360 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGH360 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2010 at 2:09am
sry for the question but what type of coral is it? LPS SPS or Soft?
Chad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 04 2010 at 2:21am
LPS
Bluespotjawfish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluespotjawfish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 05 2010 at 4:44pm
Gorgeous coral!
Home of the baby Picasso!
Laird View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laird Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 13 2010 at 1:09pm
That was so cool.  
Indefinite hiatus from sw aquariums.

Once I have my glorious return I'll set back up the following.
50 Gallon rimless cube.
180 Gallons mixed reef paradise
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic