Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BBQ Food Sign-up

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
BobC63 View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BobC63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2010 at 12:14am
That would be flipping SWEET!!!!!!! Clap
- My Current Tank: 150g Mixed Reef -

* Marine & Reef tanks since 1977 *
smacky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smacky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 11:28pm
I could make a cake like the one I posted photos of in May. I've even had a few months to think of ways to make corals and live rock.

http://www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=40937

It will be me plus one and a half.

Edited by smacky - August 23 2010 at 11:22pm
Will Spencer View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Will Spencer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2010 at 7:30pm
As noted the Members Only BBQ is Pot Luck, but we would hate to have everyone bring rolls and have nothing else.  (Believe me, I've been to that party and 14 different kinds of rolls as the only side dishes just isn't that appetizing. LOL)  So here is a list of the things that we need someone to bring.  If you want to sign up for one of the specific dishes that would be great otherwise please give us an idea of what you would like to bring so we know what to expect.  It will also help to get people excited about your favorite dish. Smile

These items are needed for sure.  If you sign up for one please make sure to bring it.  Otherwise everyone will likely have to go without.

1) Sliced Tomatoes for Burgers

2) Lettuce for Burgers

3) Sliced Onions For Burgers

Here are some other ideas for items to bring.

- Salads
- Warm dishes such as Beans, Potatoes or Rice Dishes.
- Desserts such as Cookies, Cakes, Brownies, etc.
- Potato Chips or Corn Chips

Be creative, you know what you like to eat at a BBQ.  Now, lets hear about you favorite dish that you will bringing to the BBQ.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic