Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Green horn!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
boysty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boysty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Green horn!
    Posted: September 08 2010 at 4:07pm
Hey Aaron this is Rusty. Im glad your tank is doing better. glad i could help with the corals. they were looking awesome when you picked them back up from me.
bugzme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bugzme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 4:06pm
Welcome!!
Jeff
125 tank
50 gallon sump
T-5 lighting
Rum drinker, Carbon User
I KNOW ROCKS THAT ARE YOUNGER THEN ME!! I AM A Realist! I write what I think!!
Chris Scott View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chris Scott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 3:12pm
welcome!  sorry about the tank crash, that must've sucked!  Several of the pro's on here can give you the advice to hopefully avoid another one.

55g Bowfront Corner Reef
Brandon1985 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brandon1985 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 2:54pm
Welcome to the club Smile
24G JBJ Nano with LEDS

Luckedout View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luckedout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 2:02pm
Welcome!
-Ben

90g Mixed reef

www.body-balancechiropractic.com

apen801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote apen801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2010 at 1:54pm
Hello,

My name is Aaron. working on establishing my second reef tank. The first was a good starter and like everyone else got me totally addicted to this hobby. My friends Rusty and Chad and Hyon suggested to me to join utah reefs. So far this looks like a great club and Im honored to be part of it. I look forward to learning more about our hobby and the people in it.

I just recently had my first tank crash. Lost all the fish and inverts, but thanks to Rusty and his frag tank we were able to save my corals. The tank is doing bettor now and everything is back in it. I will try to post some pics as soon as possible.

thanks for reading,

Aaron Pendleton
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic