Utah Reefs Homepage
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

hello everyone

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hello everyone
    Posted: October 27 2010 at 9:50am
hello everyone.

my name is david i have a 50 gallong reef tank and its a little over a year old and thats also about the time i've being involved in the hobby, i kept freshwater fish before but didnt have much succes. i found this wonderfull club when i attended one of the frag sales and i decided to buy my membership for the frag fest this november.

I work at supersonic car wash it just so happens that its the one next to the red lion hotel where the frag fest is going to be also i just started college to study criminal justice.

i dont know a lot about the hobby i know enough to not kill what i have but if i can help anyone in anyway please let me know.
It's not about what you know but about who you know
ninja_brandon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ninja_brandon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 10:33am
Welcome David!

Hope I get a chance to meet you at the Reef Fest!  
Mark Peterson View Drop Down
Paid Member
Paid Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mark Peterson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 10:38am

Be careful. This is a very fishy place. Wink
Reefkeeping Tips, & quick, easy setup tricks:
www.utahreefs.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=9244
Pay it forward - become a paid WMAS member
CapnMorgan View Drop Down
The Capn'

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CapnMorgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 5:12pm
Welcome to WMAS! The Reef Fest will be a blast, and you definitely won't regret becoming a member! 
Steve
My Old 180G Mixed Reef
Currently:
120G Wavefront Mixed
29G Seahorse & Softies
Running ReefAngel Plus x2
435-8
Lewy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lewy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2010 at 6:07pm
Welcome.  Funny thing I used to work at that supersonic as well, many years ago.
40 gal w/ 20 sump
Dion Richins View Drop Down
Presidency
Presidency

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dion Richins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 2:23am
Welcome to the addiction!!!!
Bad "censored" Cabinets
Best quality in the valley! He is one sexy bald guy, even with out a finger!(MAC)
davser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 30 2010 at 9:50am
thank you all, and lewy i dont know how long ago u worked there but maybe u know randy he is the manager now
It's not about what you know but about who you know
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic